In some situations time is money, and selling your house quickly may provide a perfect solution to any financial troubles you are experiencing. Alternatively, a sudden move may also become challenging if you choose to sell your house the old-fashioned way, with escrows, foreclosures, etc.
Fortunately, if you are in a hurry, you can always sell your house to a company like ours. Among the advantages of the latter decision, one should definitely consider agility, immediate cash compensation, and the opportunity to sell a house, regardless of its technical and visual condition.
Yes, that is absolutely right!
You can sell any house, no matter how old or ugly it may be, quickly and without any significant losses to your pocket. Whereas most consumers are looking for a house they can immediately move into, we exist to take your ‘unfinished property’ off of your hands. PowerUp Homes does not care about the visual appeal of you home. The things we are most interested in are the location, transport availability, total space, and the overall potential of your building. Damaged roof or shaky banisters make no difference to us at all.
However, the disadvantage of looking for a client who would like to do all of the repairs / engineering / decorations on his own is that it generally takes time. Thus, you have two options here – either to try and make your house look nice (which is also time-consuming), or sell your property to us. Selling to PowerUp Homes has a set of undeniable advantages.
Advantages of selling your house to PowerUp Hoomes
– Fast deals. Just like you, we appreciates the value of time. If you get in touch with us, you have a nice chance of selling your house within several days. The longest you might have to wait is a week. However, if the time is pressing, you can even go with the first offer and board your flight / get your money in several hours.
– Flexible payments. Differently from selling a house an end-buyer, you will have a wide range of payment options to choose from. It can be a bank transfer, funds, assets, scheduled and pre-scheduled cash transactions – basically any terms you agree upon. Obviously, it would be hard to disagree that a company has more payment options in comparison to an individual.
– No need to bother with the condition. Sometimes the buyer will take care of the condition of your house later, after the purchase. Other times, they will try to sell it to the person who is not interested in the condition of your property. In any case, finding a person to fix the things that need fixing is no longer your problem.
– Cash transactions. As it was already mentioned, many buyers are willing to pay in cash. This is a perfect opportunity for people in sticky situations or for people who are in a rush to move.
– Taking care of your mortgage. Powerup Homes could potentially buy your house even if you have some mortgage payments scheduled. Differently from individuals, often put off by the fact, agencies tend to keep an open mind.
– Minimal paperwork. We use less paperwork and less time are required for the transaction. Once again, a perfect opportunity for those in a rush.
– Minimal participation from your part. In most cases, you will not need to look for a realtor – we will do the work for you. Post about selling your house and you will get plenty of offers from different real estate agencies in your area.
Some other things to bear in mind
– Beware of the scammers. Obviously, there are some scammers in the business, so make sure to check realtor’s / agency’s license before making a transaction. (You can trust Powerup Homes.)
Here, at PowerUp Homes, we are happy to offer you a helping hand any time you need to sell your house. Our team will evaluate your property and come up with an ideal solution, tailored for your particular needs.